Agile Project Manager
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Agile Project Manager
Position Title: Agile Project Manager - S&P Ratings
Location : New York, NY
Scope: Defining requirements, planning, support, assigning work and driving it to completion. Overall, process management of the agile project, including reporting.
What the Hiring Manager is looking for: Open negotiator and communicator. Team builder & collaborator. Problem solver. Listens, motivates, and organized.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define requirements with stakeholders and ongoing stakeholder engagement.
- Produce project plan, schedule, and coordination of all project aspects including budget controls.
- Evaluate time, cost, and quality of output by the team; including stakeholder satisfaction of output throughout the life of the project.
- Support & empower the agile team as a group to be accountable for their work.
- Identify blockers, risks, issues and escalate any that require further assistance for removal.
- Help remove obstacles for the agile team to maintain high levels of quality and performance.
- Provide status reports of overall project health.
- Provide overall project governance of any ongoing or new projects assigned.
- Provide agile methods training to the team or anyone dependent on the project model execution.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma or degree in a technical discipline or similar
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a technical project manager
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Preferred PMP or PMI Agile Certified.
- Familiar or experienced with Cloud Migration, specifically AWS
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.