Aladdin Business, Sales Engineering, Associate
Description About this role
BlackRock Solutions (BRS) provides clients with access to the intellectual capital, risk analytics and investment platform used to support BlackRock's asset management business. By combining sophisticated risk analytics and investment systems with capital markets and business process expertise, BlackRock Solutions helps clients address a variety of risk management and investment process challenges.
BlackRock Solutions' Aladdin® platform is an operating system for investment managers that combines sophisticated risk analytics with comprehensive portfolio management, trading and operations tools on a single platform to power informed decision-making, effective risk management, efficient trading and operational scale. Role
The Aladdin Solutions Engineering team is seeking to hire an experienced investment management specialist to accelerate the pace of their already fast-growing business. This person will partner with the Aladdin Business Development team to own the technical components of the sales process. This includes utilizing industry and product expertise in demonstrations to showcase how the Aladdin platform can be used to solve real investment challenges across industry verticals including insurance companies, pension funds, and asset managers. Comfort with senior audiences and the ability to articulate sophisticated processes and workflows are a must. Responsibilities
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Skills and Qualifications
- The clear understanding and articulation of how the Aladdin platform can improve and streamline investment management workflows.
- Partnering with Business Development on prospective clients with joint responsibility for executing sales strategy.
- Owning the product engagement and demonstrations with the client while building a relationship and rapport with the business users.
- Knowledge and comfort with timely market themes to better align Aladdin to challenges faced by our prospects.
- Collaborating closely with internal partners on requirements for proof of concepts.
- Coordinating and managing internal Aladdin environments used for demonstrations.
- Contributing feedback to advise on product improvement and development
- Minimum 4 years investment management or investment management technology experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills to convey sophisticated concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and works well as part of a multi-disciplinary distributed team
- Passion for the financial markets and technology (FinTech)
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.