Algorithmic Trading Systems Developer
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
A well-known NY based Capital Markets firm is looking for exceptional candidates with strong computer programming, statistical and mathematical skills to develop algorithmic trading systems.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Build real-time algorithmic trading systems and execution platforms
- Creating new features and enhancing functionality on a mission critical platform
- Design and Implement the firms trading strategies
- Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines
- Assists with rollout and post-production support
- Presents ideas for system improvements
- Design or upgrade an existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must have a strong statistical and mathematics programming background
- Strong coding skills in Java and C++
- Must have experience in building low latency, multi-threaded, distributed applications
- Must have current scripting experience using Perl, Python and UNIX shell
- Financial markets experience is not a requirement
- Preference for candidates who are highly technical, have superior coding skills and have outperformed their peers in programming competitions.
Keywords: Java Developer, Algorithmic Trading Software, Code expert, Distributed Applications, Statistics, Math Thinkers
Please refer to Job #22996 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com