Algorithmic Trading Technical Support Analyst
- $100-125k Base + Bonus + Benefits
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 14 May 18 2018-05-14
Our Client, a Global Algorithmic Trading Firm, are looking to grow their global Client Services team to accommodate a growing client base.
The team operates in a DevOps style requiring L1 and L2 application support responsibilities from dealing directly with the traders to developing tools and automating process to aid in monitoring and reporting.
- 2-5 years of Front Office Application Support experience
- 1+ years of professional experience working within a UNIX / LINUX environment
- 2+ years of professional experience working with SQL with the ability to write complex queries
- 1+ years of professional work experience scripting in Shell, Perl or Python (preferred)
- Experience working within Algorithmic Trading is a plus, specifically across the Equity and Futures and Options space
- Ideally have FIX Protocol experience
- Must have a passion for technology
Work Environment: UNIX, LINUX, SQL, Perl, Shell, Python, Java, C#, C++, Windows, XML, FIX