Alliance Marketing Manager- Cloud Alliances (Enabling Manager)
Alliance Marketing Manager- Cloud Alliances (Enabling Manager) Position Summary
Do you excel at building relationships and enjoy building marketing strategies? Are you passionate about the latest trends and solutions in cloud transformation and digital marketing? Do you have a background in agency and/or a knack for bringing marketing campaigns and experiences to life? If so, you may be a great fit for our Alliance Marketing Manager role on our Ecosystems & Alliances team. We're looking for a seasoned Alliances Strategic Marketing Planner, skilled in marketing program management and the ability to execute and deliver on integrated marketing campaigns, with a proven track record of delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment. Work You'll Do
In this strategic role, you will create and execute unique, integrated, results-driven marketing campaigns across industry and throughout the marketplace to create visibility and strength of our Cloud Alliance relationships. You will have the opportunity to oversee all aspects of marketing including event strategy, content development, core messaging and positioning, creative direction, video production, marketing plans, sales enablement and budgeting. You'll build and maintain relationships with internal and external Alliances and team internally to influence the adoption of marketing best practices.
This individual will be responsible for driving alliance marketing programs, building internal and external awareness of technology solutions and planning and executing marketing events for Deloitte's Cloud Alliances. Position requires experience in leading the marketing strategy and executing programs with strong project management skills. Must be comfortable working in a self-directed environment and independently execute many marketing deliverables including value propositions, solution briefs, social media plans, and multi-city events.
Alliance Marketing Managers have a breadth of responsibilities including the following activities:
- Develop a broad understanding Deloitte market offerings and solutions and develop a strategy for the most effective alliance marketing initiatives in support of these offerings across industries.
- Plan and deliver effective marketing programs which build eminence for alliance programs and drive business growth for Deloitte's Cloud Alliances go to market initiatives
- Build relationships with alliance marketing teams as well as sales and business development team members to develop integrated marketing plans and communications.
- Collaborate with key relationship managers both inside Deloitte and with alliance counterparts to develop and implement alliance and vendor co-marketing programs and campaigns (conferences, events, thought leadership, collateral, online programs).
- Manage event strategy for large annual conferences including sponsorship negotiations and oversight of broad Deloitte participation; Execute agreed upon Marketing plans which support major initiatives within described budgets
- Support the execution of events for alliances geared toward brand awareness, alliance knowledge transfer and lead generation including, but not limited to conferences, seminars, trade shows, regional events or roundtables and alliance sponsored events.
- Develop strategic messaging and positioning to differentiate Deloitte; create internal and external communications strategies that advance the awareness of the alliance's capabilities, offerings, solutions and successes across the broader Deloitte organization (e.g., intranet articles, broadcast emails, webinars, etc.) and in the client-facing marketplace
- Advise on marketing budgets to drive programs leveraging alliance market development funds and Deloitte investments and manage deadlines for vendor contracts, deposits and invoices.
- Maintain project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful events and marketing collateral including logistics, reporting and tracking of leads for follow-up; consult and collaborate with all stakeholders to clearly define requirements and deliver expected results
- Participate in conference calls to understand key initiatives and their impact on the alliances and partners and help facilitate marketing materials to support the initiatives.
- Work closely with team members to share best practices and leverage marketing programs and initiatives; create a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with key relationship managers both inside Deloitte and with alliance counterparts to develop and implement alliance and vendor joint-marketing programs and campaigns (conferences, events, solutions, thought leadership, collateral, online programs).
- Support and develop annual marketing plans and event strategies to meet business goals and work closely with leadership and integrated marketing teams to execute plans on time and on budget.
- Support maintenance of marketing budgets aligned with the alliance strategy.
- Support and lead the execution of marketplace events geared toward brand awareness, alliance knowledge transfer and lead generation including conferences, seminars, trade shows, regional events or roundtables and alliance sponsored events.
- Collaborate with communications and PR specialists to establish Deloitte's eminence in the marketplace as it relates to cloud transformation services and experience.
- Work closely with alliance marketing team members to share best practices and leverage marketing programs and initiatives; create a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
Deloitte Consulting's Ecosystems & Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 8+ years of professional B2B marketing experience in technology or professional services
- Previous experience in managing and developing cross-functional teams
- Experience in demand generation practices and digital marketing strategies
- Experience in developing digital advertising, branding and social media to support event marketing activations
- Experience creating written messaging, thought leadership and collateral as well as presenting concepts and ideas to colleagues, internal clients and alliance partners.
- Experience leading by influence in dealing with all management levels within an organization, and ability to work within a matrix organizational structure.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Up to 30% travel required
- Experience with technology alliance marketing experience preferred
- Advanced degree a plus
- Experience working with a team in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Track record of achieving success in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to synthesize information to create powerful, succinct materials; familiarity with integrating various technologies and tools to support marketing efforts
- Strong negotiation, project management and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrable ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and keep several time sensitive, highly visible projects running smoothly, with demonstrable experience in consistently delivering high quality results.
- Strong leadership, team collaboration, writing and communications skills.
- Exercise sound judgment in interpreting firm policies and objectives
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. The Team
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's Culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate Citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter Tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRCR110-ALL