A Top Boutique Investment Bank in Manhattan is looking for a minimum 1 year Consulting Position for a Sr. Application Support Lead position with a Top Boutique Investment Bank in Manhattan. (FULL JD IS ATTACHED). They are looking for someone with an Application support specialist who has faced off with any of the following; CRM, Data Science, Big Data, Cloud, Machine Learning, or Analytics teams.
The Lead Application Support Specialist for CRM & Analytics is responsible for triaging complex multi-technology, multi-platform production Support issues. They will be bridging the gap between L1/L2 Support team members and L4 developers. They will be performing complex triage/analysis on impact/scope for Production Support issues. They will work closely with developers to come up with tactical and strategic solutions. They will be responsible for leading projects to make the team more efficient. They will work closely with various members of the team and across the Bank – Product Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, Data Quality, and QA. Position is in Midtown New York. Primary responsibilities include:
· Troubleshoot and resolving production defects by providing tactical, strategical solutions and/or code changes
· Perform Root Cause analysis
· Performa Impact Analysis
· Creating and maintaining runbook documentation
· Automate routine internal processes to make team more efficient
· Developing in depth knowledge of the supported applications
· Working with Vendors on troubleshooting issues with their products
· Provide general technical leadership to members on the team
· Work with all members of Madison team and vendors
· Increase efficiency of triaging complex cross dev team issues by utilizing their technical knowledge
CRM & Analytics Team Overview:
The CRM & Analytics team is a highly strategic and cross-functional team responsible for leading the firm’s global digitalization effort. This initiative, spanning all client-facing business units and corporate functions, will drive innovation and strategic change through technology, data science, and deep analytics. The team partners with key business leaders and industry experts to build transformational technology to drive revenue, maximize efficiency, and optimize the allocation of resources. The CRM & Analytics team is at the forefront of the Firm’s cloud initiative, leveraging best-in-class cloud-based technologies to replace legacy on-premises solutions to provide intelligent trend insights, actionable opportunities, decision support, and transparency into all client and business-related activities.