Asset Management- Global Alternatives - Real Estate Americas - Client Relations - Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading globalfinancial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four businesssegments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and InvestmentBanking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is aglobal leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions,high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major marketthroughout the world. The division offers investment management across allmajor asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-assetand money market funds. For individual investors, the business also providesretirement products and services, brokerage and banking services includingtrusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits. Asset Management:
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choicefor institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide.With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core andalternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every majorworld market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firmscan match.
A Client Relations associate within Real EstateAmericas plays a lead role in supporting the client relations and strategy andportfolio management efforts of the firm's real estate investment platform. This position will support the Real Estate Americas business' investment strategiesand work closely with the dedicated sales team and portfolio management assignedto the strategies as it relates to the management and marketing of all fundrelated activities. Excellentcommunication (written and verbal), product marketing, analytical, financial,time management and organizational skills, attention to detail as well asinterest in real estate are a must. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze client and market data to identify appropriate marketing strategy and execution plan
- Develop innovative and creative ways to market investment products to Institutional Investors
- Create and keep current all marketing collateral including marketing pitch book, product profiles and teasers, ad hoc materials, etc.
- Lead the development and liaise with internal RFP team and investment team in the production and completion of requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), due diligence questionnaires (DDQ), quarterly/monthly client/consultant questionnaires and ad hoc requests
- Own and maintain competitor analysis: how they are positioned and how we can best position/market our strategies
- Assist the on-going prospecting initiatives by staying on top of news feeds for potential search/RFP activities that can lead to new mandates
- Assist with all operational/administrative duties associated with account maintenance (redemptions, contributions, trades preparation)
- Lead the fund level reporting efforts for all investors in Real Estate Americas commingled funds platform including flash reports, snapshots, quarterly/annual reports as well as webcast coordination etc.
- Work with internal constituent groups as well as consultants and clients to answer questions and address issues. Ensure timely, accurate and quality delivery of responses
- Work with our finance team to complete fund-level and client/consultant specific analysis, i.e., cash flow analysis, cost basis analysis, IRR analysis, investment experience attribution, etc.
- Provide analytical support toportfolio managers and support internal marketing efforts to JPMAM and GlobalReal Estate sales force - providing client relations and sales support
- Identify and work on efficiency initiatives to help team continue to improve productivity
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with financial product analysis, marketing or client services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills; advanced skills preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, strong work ethic
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment across multiple time zones
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Undergraduate/graduate degree in Business, Marketing or related business field
- Previous experience working with open or closed-end funds would be a plus
- Knowledge of real estate investing would be a plus
- Series 7/63 licenses would be a plus