- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 18
Asset Management, QT Fund, Systematic Macro Portfolio Manager # 101193
- The chance to work in a dynamic trading environment.
- Opportunity for a lead Portfolio Manager to bring Systematic Macro strategy specialization and knowledge to a growing fund to deliver new strategies.
- The opportunity to handle the continued build out of QT infrastructure to support Systematic Macro strategies globally.
- The opportunity to deploy capital for the QT Fund following reviews by the Investor Committee and the Chief Risk Officer of the QT Fund across FX, EM FX, Rates, Commodities and Equites asset classes.
- A dynamic, reciprocal and academic environment where new ideas are put through rigorous analysis and testing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. *LI-KC1*
- You possess over 5 years prior experience on the buy side developing and leading a global Systematic Macro portfolio with exposure to Equites, FX, EM FX, Commodities and Rates.
- You display evidence of a strong background of consistent positive returns.
- You have a Sharpe ratio over 1.5.
- You display the ability to work with developers and junior researchers to deliver a range of systematic strategies across differing time horizons.
- You have the key knowledge of execution venues, order types and connectivity requirements to support strategies.
- You exhibit strong work ethic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated to drive projects.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You show the ability to work reciprocally and in a team environment to get results.
- You possess strong programming skills.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.