- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director, Product Strategy
Location: New York, NY, USAThis role is responsible for developing ideas and business plans for new products, including features, pricing and positioning. Additionally, the role is responsible for overseeing the product development teams, developing yearly sales forecasts and educating the sales force about product offerings. In this role you will:
- Be responsible for certain product offerings including features, price and positioning.
- Develop ideas and business plans for new products strategy.
- Work with product development teams consisting of technology and product management resources from specification and development of the new product to roll out and maintenance.
- Source and analyse market feedback on products and services.
- Develop yearly sales forecasts and business plans and track performance throughout the year.
- Educate sales force about products at team meetings, global off sites and product roadshows.
- Take an active role in consulting on potential corporate acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships.
At Bureau van Dijk, we are committed to empowering our customers to make better, faster decisions. We do this by providing the most comprehensive and reliable dataset of private company information on the market.
Our Orbis database contains information on around 300 million companies across all countries. This data comes from hundreds of different sources which we then standardize and link for the benefit of our customers.
We also provide a series of Catalyst workflow platforms, powered by Orbis, built to help customers with specific functions such as compliance, credit, M&A, procurement, transfer pricing and wallet sizing. Moody's Analytics acquired Bureau van Dijk in August 2017. As part of Moody's Analytics, we believe that a diverse workforce representing an array of backgrounds and experiences enhances the quality of our
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business or marketing-related discipline
- You are an adept presenter and public speaker
- You have strong quantitative and analytic skills (including Excel, Access, and relational database queries)
- You have strong and refined verbal and written skills
- You thrive in both independent and team work environments
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.