- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director, Product Strategy
Location: New York, NY, USAThis role is responsible for developing ideas and business plans for new products, including features, pricing and positioning. Additionally, the role is responsible for overseeing the product development teams, developing yearly sales forecasts and educating the sales force about product offerings. In this role you will:
- Be responsible for certain product offerings including features, price and positioning.
- Develop ideas and business plans for new products strategy.
- Work with product development teams consisting of technology and product management resources from specification and development of the new product to roll out and maintenance.
- Source and analyse market feedback on products and services.
- Develop yearly sales forecasts and business plans and track performance throughout the year.
- Educate sales force about products at team meetings, global off sites and product roadshows.
- Take an active role in consulting on potential corporate acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business or marketing-related discipline
- You are an adept presenter and public speaker
- You have strong quantitative and analytic skills (including Excel, Access, and relational database queries)
- You have strong and refined verbal and written skills
- You thrive in both independent and team work environments
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.