Associate - In House Legal Opportunity
- Base salary, bonus and excellent benefits
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- The Forum Group
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Our client, a preeminent, global financial services firm, seeks to add an attorney to cover it's Multi-Asset / Private Wealth business.
The attorney will work on a variety of Multi-Asset Investing and Private Wealth matters in coordination with all business line legal teams, primarily with regards to the distribution of funds.
Primary job responsibilities will include:
• Negotiation of placement and distribution agreements;
• Coordination with Multi-Asset Investing and Private Wealth Management and business line legal teams around the on-boarding and diligence related to new and existing distribution partners, both in the US and abroad; and
• Supporting various other matters related to the Multi-Asset Investing and Private Wealth Management business as required.
The Firm seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have:
• at least 3-5 years’ directly related legal experience in private practice or in-house with a wealth management or fun