Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €23.4 bn of assets under management and shareholders’ equity of €3.1 bn (as at 30 June 2019). The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiaries, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 480 staff (as at 30 June 2019) in its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Luxemburg, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo offices.
This is a role within Private Credit Secondaries team. He/she will fulfill an integral role in all phases of the research and investment process, including investment analysis, performing due diligence on the funds and underlying assets, preparing and presenting research and investment recommendations to the wider team and the partners.
The ideal candidate has an understanding of corporate finance, enterprise valuation and credit risk analysis, and demonstrates an interest in the private markets. He/she has strong technical skills in analyzing large amounts of data - programming and data research skills will give a candidate a strong advantage.
He/she is a reliable and intellectually curious team-player, who takes initiative and works well in an entrepreneurial environment.
The new team member will be expected to:
- Support the team in all stages of the investment process, including sourcing, investment analysis, and due diligence;
- Build financial models and outline investment recommendations, and present the findings to a wider team and an investment committee;
- Creatively source and analyze data, evaluate specific strategies, sectors and investment opportunities;
- Perform market research using publicly available information and proprietary databases;
- Value companies and investments using a variety of metrics;
- Build and maintain the database of investment opportunities using publicly available information and proprietary databases;
- Monitor the performance of existing fund investments and underlying assets.
- A university degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science or another relevant degree;
- 3-4 years of experience in asset management, investment banking or consulting or a similar relevant experience;
- Demonstrating academic or professional success;
- Strong analytical capabilities, including valuation and investment analysis of credit and equity investments;
- Strong modelling/quantitative skills, ability to build and maintain databases;
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft office suit (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc);
- Programming and data research skills/experience is a strong advantage;
- Ability to represent the firm in written and interpersonal communications;
- Flexibility – TKO is an entrepreneurial organization, all professionals are expected to perform multiple functions as the firm continues to grow and develop.