Associate - Social Media
Description About this role Job Description:
BlackRock is looking for a Social Media Associate to join the Global Marketing Content team. The candidate will be responsible for growing BlackRock's social media presence globally with a focus on enhancing our brand and reputation. The candidate will work on strategy, execution, and measurement across all BlackRock's owned social media properties including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-energy team that collaborates with many different business functions across the firm.
A successful candidate will have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment. He or she will be able to effectively assist and/or lead on multiple projects and will be extremely analytical and detail-oriented. Responsibilities:
- Manage the content strategy and day-to-day calendar for multiple @BlackRock social media channels
- Partner with external agencies on creative development and paid media campaign optimizations
- Maintain social editorial content calendar, bringing forward innovative ideas that leverage cultural moments
- Manage BlackRock's Employee Brand Ambassador program, which enables our employees to share BLK-related content with their personal networks
- Help execute the integration of social media as a channel into all major company-wide initiatives such as brand campaigns, corporate initiatives and events
- Serve as a social media subject matter expert globally, sharing best practices with regional teams
- Report on content performance with actionable insights on an ongoing basis
- Monitor the competitive landscape, emerging trends, and platform updates, presenting recommendations for growth opportunities
- Work closely with Legal & Compliance team to obtain content approvals and ensure social media practices adhere to regulatory requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in advertising, branding, and/or digital marketing
- Digital native with robust knowledge of social media and emerging content platforms
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Agency experience or experience managing agencies in-house is a plus
- B2B or financial services experience is a plus
- Experience using social media content management tools (e.g. Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Dynamic Signal, Hearsay)
- Passion and enthusiasm for social media marketing
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.