Associate - Structured Credit Operations & Risk (Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience required)
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Alternative credit asset management firm with nearly $5.0 billion in AUM is seeking an Operations & Risk Associate to support its U.S. Structured Credit business. The firm manages portfolios of CLO tranches and other alternative credit assets in hedge fund and separately managed account format for institutional clients. An individual who has been working for about two years in hedge fund/asset management operations related to structured credit and/or CLO tranches is an ideal candidate.
The individual will be part of a team that is responsible for P&L and Risk reporting as well as trade processing and settlements for the firm’s structured credit investments. General knowledge of fixed income products is required, while prior experience with CLOs, Credit Derivative products, asset management operations, and fixed income settlements, is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is self-motivated, learns quickly, and enjoys working in a small and fast-paced environment, with solid communication and computer skills (including Excel and database management).
The Associate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Support the structured credit operations team in its reporting responsibilities, especially regarding to P&L and Risk. Must have SQL experience.
- Trade processing & settlement, i.e. handling all operational aspects of trades
- Reconcile cash, positions, and P&L with the firm’s third-party fund administrators
- Participate in monthly NAV determination processes and support investor relations professionals on investor subscription / redemption processes
- Help to manage data in the firm’s structured credit systems.
- Ad hoc requests as necessary
ONLY ONE PAGE RESUMES WILL BE CONSIDERED.