Associate BSA/AML and OFAC Compliance Auditor
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of China USA
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
The Associate will be responsible for supporting the oversight, design and execution of audit coverage for Bank of China’s US AML program consisting of the Bank Secrecy Act, The US Patriot Act, other AML, OFAC and related regulatory requirements and the compliance program.
Plan and conduct scheduled audit
- Execute audit planning tasks
- Review the audit entity risk assessment
- Perform audits by executing approved audit programs and questionnaires
- Prepare and edit summary of audit findings and recommendations
Evaluate Corrective Action
- Evaluate management action plans to ensure that they adequately address the audit issue raised.
- Follow-up with the responsible business and compliance managers and their teams to ensure control issues are effectively resolved
Update the audit strategy and program
We are seeking candidates who possess at least 1 year work experience in AML/BSA Audit; Bachelor Degree required.