Associate, Client Support (Financial Engineering Solutions)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Axioma Inc.
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Axioma Inc. is currently seeking a qualified professional to join our Client Support team as a full-time employee. The position will be based in our New York office. Candidates should have a Masters or PhD in Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline. Beyond the opportunity to work directly with quantitative portfolio managers and researchers, team members will gain invaluable experience while working in a challenging yet fun work environment.
Are you interested in joining a smart team in a great office environment in an award-winning organization? At Axioma, we bring together the best minds from across the world to challenge the way financial institutions think about risk and investment portfolio management. To learn more about us go to www.axioma.com
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate
- Research and respond to optimization, risk analysis and attribution questions from clients
- Provide structured and custom training for new and existing clients
- Assist clients in translating their portfolio construction strategies into Axioma products, while providing helpful insights into Axioma’s innovative methods
- Assist Sales Team members in creating proof-of-concept analysis via historical optimization simulations, portfolio analysis, and product demonstrations
- Provide expert guidance during evaluations of Axioma software products including initial training, day-to-day usage questions and by supporting the Sales and Professional Services teams during client trials
- Assist sales organization as necessary to facilitate strong client retention and new business development
- Collaborate with senior support staff and other Axioma resources in responding to advanced client inquiries
- Assist with the distribution of software and risk model products along with providing appropriate licenses for trial and production clients
Strong written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of a Masters in Financial Engineering or 1-2 years relevant experience with a related degree
- Strong educational foundation in math/statistics, or in equity market theory and quantitative disciplines of portfolio construction/research preferred
- Strong computer skills, programming experience a plus (namely, in Java, C++, Matlab, R).
- Strong ability to problem solve, and quickly identify problem resolution for clients
- Passion for assisting and teaching clients how to maximize the benefit of Axioma products
- Familiarity with database platforms a plus (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
Candidates will be considered for our San Francisco office in addition to New York.
•Full benefits package
•Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.