Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
As a global credit rating agency, Fitch Ratings gauges the ability of entities and instruments to meet their credit obligations. Investors and financial market participants rely on multiple sources, and the credit rating - indicating how an issue or transaction is likely to perform over time - is one of their key inputs. In this way, we help investors map potential credit risks. Role: Marketing Manager, LATAM - Mexico City, Sao Paolo, NYC Job Description
The Marketing Manager is a member of the Fitch Ratings' Marketing organization focused on developing and executing fully-integrated marketing strategies and creating brand differentiation for different lines of business. The position will cover multiple marketing disciplines supporting the LATAM region, including digital, event and content marketing.
The right candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their business objectives in order to plan and execute go-to-market programs which support their goals. The marketing manager will develop and oversee marketing programs aimed at increasing brand awareness and visibility of Fitch Ratings in the Latin America region, through development and execution of a full-year plan including key hosted and sponsored events in markets across the region, email marketing campaigns, social media marketing, and marketing content development.
This position will play an important role in ensuring Fitch is targeting relevant constituents, through the appropriate channels, with the right content mix, at the right time. Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to strengthen the company's market presence with the goal of increasing market share and maximizing revenues in support of Fitch's four key business sectors: Corporate Finance, Structured Finance, Global Public Finance, and Financial Institutions
- Act as a marketing subject matter expert for Fitch's Latin America Business Relationship Management (BRM) teams, consulting with business partners and advising key stakeholders on an optimal communications and marketing mix
- Take the lead in planning webinars, events, speaking opportunities, and other external marketing activity, working closely with internal clients to prioritize activities and Global Events team to ensure best practice
- Partner with Fitch analytical specialists to effectively position key thought leadership and intellectual capital, ensuring the business is fully maximizing our premium research content for business development purposes
- Script and storyboard video content as a part of country and sector focused marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Fitch Group marketing resources (digital media, campaigns, press, CRM, video) and external vendors to execute large scale global marketing programs and events
- Coordinate with Design team for advertising and marketing content development for events and campaigns
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Head of LATAM Business and Relationship Management to monitor and administer the LATAM marketing budgets by communicating with regional offices to ensure efficacy of marketing spend
- Implement reporting mechanisms for sharing marketing KPIs with senior leadership and assessing ROI on regional marketing activities and investments
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a similar field; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, ideally within financial services
- Experience with marketing in Latin America and to Latin America audiences
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese; Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience with content development and localization for LATAM markets
- Strong event management experience including multiple event types, webinars, teleconferences, round tables, conferences etc.
- Hands on experience with social media marketing and familiarity with digital marketing tactics
- Strong project management, communication, content development and editorial skills required
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities (i.e., you can prioritize high-impact activities or events, while keeping complicated smaller projects moving forward)
- Innovative and proactive in identifying new commercial opportunities and marketing strategies on behalf of business, including new sponsorships, events and content syndication channels
- Experience with email marketing and target audience development; knowledge of Marketo and ON24 a definite plus.
- Capable of working with senior management on marketing strategy, while also willing to work tactically and be hands on to ensure success
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .