Associate, Email Marketing
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients.
We are quickly growing our marketing and digital capabilities to engage a multi-trillion dollar audience with our diverse range of US Wealth Advisory investment products and services. We have a company-wide focus on expanding our footprint in the digital space, scaling our efforts while creating deeper, more personalized experiences. We are constantly driving digital innovation across the domains of web, mobile apps, data models and analytics – operating at the intersection of design, technology and data.
We are looking for an email expert to join our team working to drive adoption and engagement for our FutureAdvisor and iRetire offerings.
Location – NY or SF
- Management of email channel for digital wealth (FutureAdvisor + iRetire): implementation of best practices for deliverability, A/B testing, frequency, etc.
- Code all emails including HTML templates, responsive design, and dynamic fields
- Ownership of digital wealth email calendar for advisors
- Develop an Advisor segmentation strategy to drive communications relevancy and partner with data science team to create actionable targeting framework
- Design and execute test plans; synthesize results for executive reporting; lead cross-functional forums for communicating periodic results
- Design, enable, and monitor advisor lifecycle communication streams
- Define, develop, and execute weekly advisor email communications
- Ongoing testing, measurement, and refinement of triggered and ad hoc emails
- Continuous explorations of new content formats
- Partner with Marketing Capabilities team on Eloqua + Adobe Campaign enablement roadmap
- 3+ years of email channel management – end-to-end ownership experience required
- Highly analytical with deep knowledge of email performance benchmarks, content and design trends, and enablement technology
- Working knowledge of HTML, Responsive Designs, Dynamic Content and email best practices including CAN-SPAM Regulations
- Flawless written English, expert in creating high performance email content
- Power user status with Eloqua, Adobe Campaign or similar ESP
- Experience in Financial Services industry and/or comfortable working in a world of compliance a strong plus
- Experience enabling cross-channel workflows for integrated campaign strategies desired
- Experience with marketing/sales enablement/automation a plus
- Experience in B2B and/or B2B2C marketing
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.