Associate, Research - Fundamental
- Base salary + annual discretionary bonus and rich financial wellness and personal wellness
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Oct 18
Targeting a Junior Fixed Income Credit Analyst with strong financial modeling, analytical and communication skills. The candidate will be responsible for providing quantitative and analytical support to senior analysts investing in Investment grade corporate bonds.
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock’s Fixed Income team manages more than $1 trillion in global fixed income assets across index, active long-only, alternative, and liability driven strategies. The platform offers fixed income investors one of the industry's broadest array of investment choices across model-based and fundamental investment styles.
Our Investment Grade Credit Research Team is searching for a Junior Fixed Income Credit Analyst based in New York City. Strong financial modeling, analytical and communication skills are paramount. The candidate will be responsible for providing quantitative and analytical support to senior analysts investing in Investment grade corporate bonds.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assessing business models and related industry dynamics
- Updating historical financial models and building out projections
- Maintaining comparative company analysis
- Relaying information from conference calls
- Attending Industry conferences
- Holding discussions with management teams
- Preference for Industrials sector experience.
- 1+ years job experience.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics with superior academic record.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- 1+ years of relevant and similar experience working as a research or banking analyst.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.