BGC Technology: Client Integration Specialist
The Client Integration Role will assist Clients with all aspects of integrating to the Fenics UST platform. Clients will be mostly Chicago entities who trade US Treasury Cash Bonds. UST benchmarks is a liquid market place where participants engage in high frequency trading. Integration will involve Market Data, Order Entry, STP and GUI. Skills/Experience:
- 10+ years of Client integration experience
- Ability to write scripts using various scripting languages
- Knowledge of FIX and iTCH/oUCH trading protocols
- Understanding of how OMS systems work
- Experience with low-latency market data
- Experience with PTFs and Buys Side firms
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Clients both via email and verbal
- Ability to create power points and other presentation media for Clients
- Skills related to effective in-person presentation and communication
- Experience in maintain and update trading protocol specifications
- Familiarity with Exchanges and other liquidity venues in Equities, Futures and/or other assets
- Basic understanding of Network Topology and TCPIP
- Ability to analyse and parse FIX log files
- Coordinate various Client Integration activities
- Communicate with Clients & internal Fenics / BGC groups
- Client visits and presentations
- Maintain a process for Onboarding, including certification tests, handoff criteria etc.
- Keep detail log of client parameters and update the CRM database
- Keep a score card of Client satisfaction and integration issues for Clients assigned to the individual
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Fenics UST trading platform, including the products offered, user interfaces, communication protocols etc.
- A bachelor in Computer Science Education to degree level is required.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Motivated individual who derives satisfaction by contributing directly to business growth
- Extrovert personality
- Ability to work and function under pressure / handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Self-starter always looking to improve quality of process and deliverables.
- Willing to work flexible/long hours when the need arises
- Common flavours of Linux, VMWare
- Kdb, QuickFix, VeriFIX, bash and other custom tools