BNY Mellon Investment Management Marketing Automation Lead
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Demand Operations Manager to join a forward-thinking Marketing department within BNY Mellon Investment Management.
The purpose of this role is to drive campaign execution, lead management processes and supporting technology globally, with particular emphasis on our Marketing Automation platform - Marketo. This role will be critical to campaign execution, sales and marketing alignment and delivering a best in class Marketo support model to deliver value and measurable ROI to the business. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or the equivalentcombination of education and work experience required. 5-10 years of relatedexperience preferred; experience in the securities or financial servicesindustry is preferred Preferred Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Marketo Certified Expert.
- Expert on e-mail marketing best practices, technologies, trends and GDPR, CAN-SPAM laws.
- Proven recent experience proficiently working with marketing automation or ESP tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe, etc.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate test design, execution and analysis.
- Expertise in email programming (HTML) and production project management (EM delivery).
- Experience producing email programs for investment products such as mutual funds, SMAs, CEFs, ETFs.
- Data-driven individual with emphasis on test-learn-refine and high attention to detail.
- Experience in project management and written and oral communications skills
- A solid understanding of SFDC and its integration with Marketo.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
North America Distribution-HR11430 Requisition Number: