BVAULT Implementation Specialist
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. Simultaneously, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment. What's the Role?
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic individual for a post-sales implementation specialist. You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial Bloomberg team focused on expanding cloud-based compliance, information governance and information analytics solutions. You should have in-depth experience with enterprise hosted services and will work closely with our clients, professional services, sales and product teams. We are preferably looking for someone with trade lifecycle experience, a real passion for technology, and a demonstrated high level of independence in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As a Post Sales Implementation Specialist for Bloomberg Vault, you will play an integral part in our product development, successful on-boarding, and post implementation support of new customers. We'll trust you to:
You will need to have:
- Drive the technical configuration during and after customer onboarding
- Provide post-sales solutions to thorny business and technical problems ranging from data migration of trade OMS's and large historical archives sitting in legacy on-premises systems
- Represent Bloomberg Vault technology infrastructure, including demonstrating a deep familiarity with software, hardware, networking and security stacks
- Work on-site and remotely to successfully and rapidly on-board new customers
- Act as liaison between R&D and Account Management team
- Interact with all levels of the organization at clients from CTO's to Chief Compliance Officers, Project Managers and IT administrators
- Be a motivated self-starter, who is comfortable working in a client-driven environment
We'd also like to see:
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional results as a technical implementation specialist for on-site or SaaS enterprise software
- Exemplary verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with enterprise hosted services and a will work closely with our sales and product teams as well as with our clients
- Experience with modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular networking, communications (Exchange, Microsoft LYNC/Skype For Business, Instant Messaging, etc), directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.), SFTP
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems
- An understanding of working well with remote teams across different time zones
- Understanding of Proxy Servers
- Understanding of XML
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- IT Risk Management, IT infrastructure knowledge (virtualisation, enterprise mail systems)
- Experience in implementing and supporting OMS (Order Management Systems)
- FIX, MQ
- Understanding and working knowledge of the trading life cycle from order to execution, sales/trader workflows and global markets terminology
If this sounds like you:Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.