Workframe is a cloud-based workflow solution that was purpose-built for the commercial real estate industry. The application provides a portfolio-level view of real estate initiatives, giving large corporate tenants, landlords, brokers and service providers unprecedented visibility into their workflow and actionable data that can be leveraged to drive efficiency and process optimization.
The company was acquired by Newmark Group, Inc. in 2019, and is on a mission to drive value for the firm's service professionals and clients through a differentiated, tech-forward approach to client service. This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, "startup-like" team within one of the world's premier commercial real estate firms.
To learn more about Workframe click here Role Description:
We are seeking talented backend software engineers to join us and contribute to our functional technology stack, which heavily utilizes Clojure and Datomic. Engineers on our team play a critical role in developing infrastructure, user-facing features and contributing to our development culture. We are enthusiastic participants in open source, stewarding the Artemis GraphQL client and Stillsuit, among other projects.
At Workframe, we seek to hire outstanding individuals who enjoy tackling big problems head-on, take their work seriously (but not themselves), do their best when collaborating with others and thrive in a team-oriented environment. Essential Job Duties:
● Work closely with Product and Design to help conceptualize, plan and build user-facing features
● Learn and share functional programming techniques as we hone our tools and approach
● Work with frontend engineers to develop and implement features via our GraphQL API
● Attack challenging software problems at all levels of the stack
● Collaborate with other engineers through discussions, pull requests and code pairing
● Ideate on and evaluate the feasibility and complexity of technical solutions
● Help ensure uptime, performance and user experience are delivered without compromise Our Stack:
● React/Reagent + Re-frame
● Kubernetes Skills, Education, and Experience:
● 3-7 years (or more) of software engineering experience
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong interest in functional programming
● Ability to think on your feet and express yourself in code
● Ability to thrive in a (lowercase) agile environment guided by just-enough process
● Passion for quality software, techniques and processes to accomplish continuous improvement