Bank of America Apprenticeship - Global Human Resources: Data & Analytics
What you'll do
At Bank of America, we recognize that it takes bright and driven employees to do the kind of work that makes a difference, and it takes the right culture to keep those people challenged and motivated. We're guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful.
As part of the Bank of America team, high school interns will have the opportunity to work on the Data & Analytics teams within our Global Human Resources division. The primary focus of our team is to deliver reporting and analytic solutions for our key partners by building relationships, acting as experts on employee data, and connecting business with technology to create reporting solutions.
As a Data & Analytics intern, you can look forward to:
- Training and development opportunities focused on building your professional skillset
- Enhancing your knowledge of the financial services Industry
- Getting early exposure to what a career in human resources is like
- Developing relationship building, presentation and communication abilities
- Working in a results-driven and collaborative environment