Sionic is a global consulting firm specialising in financial services. Our purpose is to accelerate the business, technology, and people performance of our clients and to have a positive impact on our society. We are expert-led specialists across banking, asset and investment management, financial markets infrastructure, wealth management, insurance, and reinsurance.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to cover the day-to-day support of operations technology platform (Broadridge), working in collaboration with global stakeholders and regional teams. To succeed in this role you will need to
- Demonstrate understanding of the fundamentals of programming concepts, interpreting technical specifications and development standards
- Perform Impact analysis of the reported issues or risks and try to find root causes and solve the issue by going through the business and systems workflow
- Assist with defining the client’s Operations’ Policies and Procedures Perform root cause analysis of issues to prevent re-occurrence. Escalate issues and remediation actions immediately to the appropriate parties
- Able to develop methods to enhance the operating process such as cash flow, manuals, etc. with little or no guidance
- Reconciliations and investigations on claims, coupons, commissions, financial costs
- Review and compile daily reports and reconciliations to / from Broadridge (Impact, Gloss, BPS)
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in Operations
- Strong proficiency with Broadridge - Impact, Gloss and/or BPS required
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- Leadership - We provide thought leadership; we take ownership and accountability, and we display ingenuity, resourcefulness, and versatility.
- Expertise - We develop and implement best-practice solutions; we offer expert advice, and we share knowledge and grow talent.
- Teamwork - We work in partnership; we interact with respect and understanding, building team performance
Inclusion and Diversity
At Sionic, we are dedicated to building a culture of diverse perspectives and talent to support individual growth and superior business results. We strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Our global Charter summarises commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary and annual profit share via discretionary bonus
- Benefits package includes:
- Aetna Medical Insurance
- Principle Dental Insurance
- Vision Optical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Counselling Services
- And many more
- Amazing opportunities for learning and growth
We’re a large, successful multinational company and there are plenty of opportunities to move onward and upwards too.