- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Green Key Resources
- 20 May 19
* Internal development of applications to support numerous business processes.
* Build and maintain project plans.
* Document business cases and business requirements.
* Work with business professionals to manage deliverables.
* Contribute to ad-hoc, cross functional projects.
* Contribute to development of the teams capabilities.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent in a related field.
* Good understanding of the Alternative Investment Space.
* Strong ability to multitask and manage priorities.
* Strong communicator, written and verbal.
* Ability to work independently but integrates well into a team.
* Familiarity with building models and prototypes.
* Strong computer skills.
* Familiarity with current banking compliance needs is a huge plus.