- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Feb 18
Business Analyst – Financial Systems, MIS, Invoicing
Location: New York, NY, USAJob Duties :
• Liaise with business users to elicit and validate requirements and designs for enhancements to Moody's billing applications and to resolve system gaps and defects.
• Prepare business and functional requirements documentation to drive system changes as needed to meet the needs of business stakeholders.
• Manage incidents reported by system users from inception to closure, ensuring completeness of investigation and agreement on outcomes by all interested parties.
• Develop and maintain relationships with primary and secondary billing application users and keep clients informed of issues investigation status.
• Work with IT application development teams to support work products and act as an informed customer advocate for Invoicing.
• Resolve requirements conflicts and/or system gaps between business units and technology teams.
• Manage feasibility for proposed requirements and designs and ensure agreement between Invoicing users and IT application development.
• Obtain agreements and sign-offs from business stakeholders as needed.
• Assist in the planning and execution of user acceptance testing (UAT).
• Use Sharepoint and its workflows to drive issue investigations and maintain permanent documentation repository.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, or a related field.
• Minimum of one year experience in each of the following:
o Writing business and functional requirements for system modifications.
o Performing a client support role involving investigation and resolution of system incidents reported by users.
o Planning and execution of user acceptance testing.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.