Business Analyst (2 to 3 years experience within Financial Services)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Advantage XPO
- 25 Oct 17 2017-10-25
Business Analysts – Capital Markets (2 to 5 years of experience) About our client Our client is a leading provider of products and consulting services to some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions. They are the developer of the world-leading database technology kdb+.
Our client is growing with 13 global offices including NYC and 1800+ people and growing. They remain profitable with market cap of $680M Euro as of 2017. They are also listed as top 3 all-time best performing company by AIM.
Our client service a diverse market including: Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge funds, Exchanges, Data Providers, Tech Companies and Industrial Corporates often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the Company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back-office operations. The Company’s software is also to help organizations solve their most demanding data management and analytics challenges.
Our client is growing and is currently building up their bench; They are looking for Business Analysts with 2 to 5 years’ experience within the financial industry to join their Capital Markets Consulting Business based in midtown/NYC.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across multiple clients including Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Exchanges, Data Providers and Tech Companies with your duties/responsibilities typically including
- Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Document workflows, results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Weekly reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones statues, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- 2-5 years working in an Business analyst capacity is required
- Ability to travel in North America.