Business Analyst & Runbook Manager # 103780
Group Operations Solutions Delivery provides project delivery capability into Group Operations, through identification and definition of our target state and delivery towards that target by changing platforms and processes.
The Derivatives Utility project is working on a strategic change for our Cleared
Derivatives operations function to move the core processing out to a utility provider, improving our cost base and allowing CS to focus on our core competencies. As part of this transformation we need to reengineer a number of processes to make optimal use of the utility service provisions whilst maintaining a high level of oversight and control as expected by our regulators and internal control departments.
We are seeking a candidate to join our team and supply towards delivering this transformation by undertaking the following activities.
- Support the integration of the Listed Derivatives core settlement platform for the Utility migration from CS to the vendor.
- Primary role involves development of a Utility migration runbook for the core settlement platform, processes and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include the ability to understand a variety of software development platforms and perform extensive analysis with regard to re-engineering of these platforms.
- Extensive experience with software migrations, runbooks, complex deployments with mainframe and distributed platforms is required.
- Practical software development experience would be effective in promoting best-practice planning and migration execution.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You should be able to work well in a team environment and across multiple regions.
- You have excellent communication skills and quick to respond to new requirements and changes.
- You will be pro-active and a self-starter.
- You should have excellent problem solving skills, an ability to work with a sense of urgency, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Take a set of requirements or pick up an issue, take ownership, build and lead tasks to develop a solution, and drive the solution through to successful delivery.
- A can-do, self-motivated individual who can synthesize a proposal from multiple viewpoints.
- Demonstrates the tenacity when faced with opposition or a lack of progress, a willingness to try new approaches and actively seeks ways to break a stalemate when given different opinions.
- Someone who is a clear communicator who can summarize the main issues faced and clearly articulate them to a senior audience.
- Clear written communication, with an ability to draw process flows and craft impactful visual aids to get a point across.
- Creative design thinking, able find new solutions to problems and support active participation from workshops.
- A willingness to learn, by developing a network of contacts in order to bring the best people in to solve a problem.
For more information visit Technology Careers.