The Product Analyst will join a team that support business development efforts. The role is essential to the Firm’s Business Development efforts. Primary responsibilities include the preparation of RFP & RFIs, completion of consultant and client due diligence questionnaires and updates, content maintenance, consultant databases and other ad-hoc requests. This is a great opportunity to learn about the firm from front to back and gain technical knowledge across asset classes.
- Prepare and complete RFP/RFIs for both institutional and intermediary distribution channels
- Respond to due diligence questionnaires and ad-hoc information and data requests
- Maintain complete ownership of processes
- Complete consultant and client questionnaires
- Establish and manage work flows to meet all internal and external deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and work with other areas of the Firm and effectively as part of a team
- Initiate innovative ideas and creative approaches to help increase efficiency and further the goals of the Firm and Distribution department
- Keep abreast of firm product direction to ensure materials accurately reflect this
- Assist with narrative maintenance in consultant databases as needed by working with internal Product and Moody’s Edge teams
- Assist in maintaining RFP language/content management system (Qvidian) as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business / Finance / Marketing / Economics
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience writing RFPs/DDQs and familiarity with consultant databases
- Strong attention to detail while providing accurate and timely responses
- Proven ability to multi-task and see tasks through to completion
- A high level of proficiency with Word, Excel, Internet and Web-Based Databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with employees at all levels and across the Firm globally
- Experience with Qvidian or other content management systems
- Knowledge of marketing software such as SalesForce
- Experience with analytics tools, such as eVestment, Callan or Morningstar
- Experience with Consultant Database maintenance