Business Development and CRM Specialist*
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level. NKF's 16,000 professionals operate from more than 400 offices worldwide. Newly formed, TheActivationGroup is an independent division within Newmark focused on harnessing the power of consulting, brokerage and technology in a manner radically different from traditional CRE outsourcing service models in the industry. Job Description:
The primary objectives of this position is to dramatically increase the level of overall TheActivationGroup business opportunities, uncover new and track potential leads/relationships, and industry insights. Schedule targeted sales meetings for TheActivationGroup partners, build key prospect relationships & identify & build a robust number of potential TheActivationGroup business opportunities. The Business Development and CRM Specialist will extract data and generate insights to inform key decision-making on marketing activations, establish measurement tools to drive performance, and support CRM and marketing operations. The role goes beyond analytic skills, and offers an opportunity to influence decision-making, upskill colleagues, and spark change.
Essential Job Duties:
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Set up and attend meetings between client decision makers and company's TheActivationGroup service line practice leaders/Principals.
- Conduct thorough research on sales targets
- Maintain, monitor, and Administer sales database for accurate and up-to-date information
- Works with leadership for targeted sales campaigns
- Ability to work within and seamlessly between various several sales tools for integrated efforts
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional services to current client base.
- Accompanies TheActivationGroup members on prospective client sales calls, while maintaining a professional appearance and overall presence models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Drafts email sales correspondence to prospective clients.
- Maintains current knowledge of overall business climate, economic conditions, CRE market conditions, and legislation that may affect the corporate real estate industry.
- Build relationships with new clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Provide recommendations to key stakeholders to inform decision-making on marketing activities and digital campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing to create outputs (presentations, reporting tools) that effectively convey messaging and increase engagement with insights & analytics across wider team.
- All other duties that maybe assigned.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university
- Additional real estate related or Master's Degree being a big plus.
- Prefer 2 to 5 years of experience (brokerage or corporate services preferred)
- Prefer experience with CRM database and marketing analytical tools
- Must have a solid knowledge base and interest in the CRE service provider marketplace
- Experience with attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location. Working Conditions:
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements Note:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.