Business Intelligence Associate-Product Strategy & Innovations
Are you a business Intelligence / data analyst and have driven / participated in market, client and product intelligence initiatives in the financial industry, ideally also in the asset management environment? Are you solid
in juggling with a significant amount of information, technical development requirements and communication needs at a time?
We are looking for someone like you to:
– establish a central knowledge database
– read, interpret, integrate and manage / maintain a significant amount of information from all relevant stakeholders, with a focus on product relevant intelligence
– collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to sourcing / prioritizing the information required
– analyze the status quo of processes and data systems in order to defining, designing and developing
a meaningful and impactful database; including dashboard functionalities
– ensure the adherence to any UBS policies and applicable laws
You'll be working in a newly established Product Strategy & Innovation team within the Products & Solutions organization of UBS Asset Management (UBS AM). We are building a team of highly talented products / investment specialists and business / research analysts, based in New York, London and Zurich. Our mandate is to developing a systematic and repeatable process for assessing UBS AM's product shelf in light of the competitive landscape and changing investor demand. It is our focus to collaborating with all relevant constituents to define and implement our shelf evolution in a strategic and innovative manner, while achieving significant bottom line results.
Your experience and skills
– a university / business school degree in business administration, finance or mathematics or equivalent
– at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in asset management or an analytical / quantitative function
in the financial industry
– a strong appreciation of current technologies and how technology delivery projects work
– experience in financial modelling, designing and implementing end user applications
– knowledge of the ins and outs of quantitative back testing
– ability to interact with IT, Ops, Finance and business teams
– successfully managed global projects
– solution-oriented, creative and able to cope with complex matters, while being detail-oriented
– highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access
– strongly analytical and numerical with financial modelling knowledge
– excellent in communication and collaboration
– fluent in English, German an advantage
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.