Fast-growing New York-based investment manager seeks a Business Intelligence System Analyst with strong proficiency with SQL, Python, Power BI, and MS Suite to support the integration of state-of-the-art data management, business optimization, and business automation applications that drive equity investment decisions processes and the firm’s portfolio management infrastructure.
- Analyze business and systems needs, processes, and technology that contribute to the improvement of business processes and use of business intelligence solutions
- Work closely with both the business (traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, marketing, operations, and accounting) and with the IT team, (quantitative analysts and developers to understand business requirements and translate into actionable technology enhancements
- Create and manage implementation projects
- Test, configure and customize software, perform data integration, and help train internal users
- Serve as an internal consultant as the firm is evaluating business optimization, business intelligence, and business automation tools, and new vendor products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, or related field/equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of business process re-engineering working with business optimization and business automation tools
- Strong proficiency with Power BI, Power Automate, Microsoft Suite, Cap IQ, Salesforce, ENDDATA, Bloomberg, MSCI, SQL, Python
- Experience with Investment Management Systems is nice to have
- Working knowledge of data management
- Experience with agile development methods are desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined with efficient implementation
Keywords: systems analyst; business intelligence; optimization; automation; Agile; Power BI; SQL; Python; data management
Please send an updated resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com