Business Manager -- Cash Equities
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Cash Equities:
- develop an in-depth understanding of the business (e.g. products, front to back flows, revenues, costs, personnel, strategic plan, initiatives)
– coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Technology, Operations, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
- manage the Cash Equities Business Management portfolio, including strategic projects, front to back controls, regulatory initiatives and analysing and resolving business issues
- evaluate and mitigate risks through completing deep-dives and ad-hoc projects
- support key governance forums as relevant to the business/region
You'll be working in the Americas Cash Equities Business Management team in New York. As part of the IB COO Function, your team is responsible for a broad portfolio of activities centered around acting as a strategic enabler to the business, overseeing the integrity of the front to back control environment, and managing the change portfolio.
Your experience and skills
- Equities product experience (preferred)
- Strong communication (oral and written), presentation and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with members of the organization at all levels
- Business analyst skills
- organized, deadline-driven and in possession of a "get stuff done" mindset
- able to solve problems, evaluate new ideas and challenge the status quo in an independent but collaborative manner
- reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don't scare you)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.