CIB-Treasury Services-Data Product Delivery Manager-Associate/Vice President
Who we are
We are a new and rapidly growing team of change agents inside J.P. Morgan. We are data scientists, design strategists and business leaders set on creating and building data products that transform the way we and our clients do business - balancing the art of decision making with science.
What we build will matter and have huge impact; our products and solutions will reach thousands of our clients around the world, and affect how J.P. Morgan does business, moving trillions of dollars a day. Our group will also work closely with FinTech teams to find emerging tech companies that can help us accelerate development of new products.
New technologies, analytics and business models are emerging with the potential to radically transform financial services. You will be at the leading edge inside the company driving change. You will:
• Own the end-to-end delivery of products, driving implementation through the product development lifecycle
• Collaborate with engineering, product strategists and business partners to deliver data driven products and services
• Work closely with project managers and business analysts to drive product execution across technology, data and product teams
• Build reusable product capabilities that can be leveraged across products to monitor and improve product performance
• Develop product solution improvements and scaling opportunities based on user feedback and learnings
• Monitor ongoing products to evaluate progress and take action if any issues arise Who youare
- Education - BA/BS or equivalent work experience; Master's degree a plus.
- ProductDelivery Experience - 2-5 years experience. Experiencelaunching products into production. Experience leading a diverse team in alarge organization with hands-on experience establishing program structure,governance, and strategy. Prior product management experience is a plus.
- OrganizationalSkills - Strong organizational skills and demonstratedability to track outstanding issues on multiple work streams
- Cognitive and Communications Skill - Highly articulate, built upon an underlying fundamental clarity of thought. General ability to root our fundamental issues, bring order from chaos, synthesize elegant insights, and drive to clear decisions.
- Leadership - Primary focus of building something of significance. Self-confidence, poise, and personal presence that inspires confidence
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and over $400 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.