CIB-Treasury Services-Implementations & Service Tools Product Management, Associate
J. P. Morgan Wholesale Payments and the Commercial Bank have launched aglobal, cross-Line of Business transformation program to drive a best-in-classimplementations and service experience, support growth, and improve efficiencyfor clients and employees. We are committing significant talent and resourcesto: empower our simpler clients with a fully digitized experience fromconversion through ongoing set up, maintenance, and service; deliver innovativecapabilities to complex clients to allow them to self-service on their termsand streamline interactions with the bank; and empower employees to focus onmore value-add activities by reducing the time it takes to service our clientsand fulfil requests. In addition, we will leverage data science and artificialintelligence to proactively provide differentiated insights that drive betterdecision-making and optimize their transaction processing.
The innovative capabilities we are creating will be made available acrossour two client-facing channels (JPM Access and Chase Connect), our new employeeportal (Navigator), and via APIs. Team Overview
The Wholesale Client Service and Implementations Transformation team workswith various stakeholders across Product, Sales, Services, Implementation andOperations to continue to deliver change for our mission critical applicationslike. This team partners closely withthe key stakeholders to understand their priorities and needs and works closelywith the technology development teams to deliver and build out newcapabilities/features or support existing production items. The team will also work with the CommercialBank and Corporate & Investment Bank change readiness teams to ensuresmooth rollouts.
The primary focus of this role is to support the Wholesale Client Serviceand Implementations Transformation Program. As we transform business processes and tools, we will need to continueto support strategic initiatives that impact our existing set of tools. This role will be responsible for helpingsupport these requests to ensure the validity and business value with ourstrategic initiatives. This role will closely manage the delivery of technologyenhancements from Conception to Production in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Work closely with Client Service, Implementations, Sales,and Operations colleagues to understand their needs and pain points
- Develop subject matter expertise related to coreapplications in order to facilitate identifying challenges/risks and proposingsolutions
- Create user stories, define acceptance criteria and otherartifacts that help communicate, and rally support for, newfeatures/functionality that are most impactful for clients
- Understand and drive the roadmap to support the achievementof the program's overarching goals, in a manner consistent with our guidingprinciples
- Prioritize the product delivery schedule in an objectiveand transparent way based on business priorities and benefits and determineresource needs to meet key deadlines
- Identify critical dependencies, resourcing gaps, andother issues and present recommendations for resolution
- Maintain ongoingproactive partnership with technology team members to ensure business demandsare understood and delivered in an agile manner within agreed upon timeframes
- Ensure user and business feedback is incorporated so thatdeliverables meet business needs
- Document release features/changes and present theinformation to users
- Track record of strong performance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience, preferably in product management or technology at a financial services, technology, or fintech firm
- Self-starter able thrive in a fast-paced , collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Rigorous, logical thinker with ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with ability toestablish trust and credibility across lines of business and functions andinfluence key stakeholders
- Fortitude to persevere when confronted with difficultchallenges
- Strong time-management and organizational skills withability to objectively prioritize
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communicationskills, including ability to communicate technical topics to a non-technicalaudience and business needs to a technical audience
- Passion for driving toward an excellent client experience
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- Good understanding of lean/agile product development lifecycle
- Knowledge of treasury services, commercial cards, merchant processing, corporate/commercial banking and/or client service/implementations functions and platforms a significant plus
- Superior judgment to mitigate risk and foster anenvironment where risk/control issues are escalated and creative solutions areidentified
- Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree in a business or technical field preferred
- Location based in Chicago (preferred), New York
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm withassets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader ininvestment banking, financial services for consumers and small business,commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. Acomponent of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. servesmillions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's mostprominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morganand Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com .
- J.P. Morgan's Corporate &Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and over $420 billion indeposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments is one of the world's largest, most trusted and innovativefull-service providers of domestic and international cash management,liquidity, commercial card, merchant processing, FX and escrow solutions. Withmore than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agenciesand non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offerspecialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyondother standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product andtechnology platform, integrated client service model and network of operationalcenters enable the bank to deliver a consistent set of services to clients nomatter where they are across the world.
- Commercial Banking (CB) offers clients the convenience and vast banking network ofChase, combined with the thought leadership and global financial capabilitiesof J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertiseand dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations,municipalities, financial institutions, real estate investors and owners, andnot-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial productsand services including credit, equipment finance, real estate finance, treasuryservices and provide clients with access to the investment banking and assetmanagement services of J.P. Morgan.