CIB – Markets Production Management - Application Support Engineer
Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally -and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- BasicKnowledge of application development
- Workingknowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus aninterest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed.
- Workingknowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain andimprove software.
- Abilityto work collaboratively in team and develop meaningful relationships to achievecommon goals
- 3 years in an applications support or applications development role preferred
- Strongapplications support background
- Proficiencyin understanding UNIX and Wintel-based applications and infrastructure
- Experienceworking with relational databases such as Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL Server
- Understandingof the Java/J2EE technology stack and web technologies
- Incidentmanagement skills and experience
- Experiencedesigning and implementing proactive systems monitoring and health checks
Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, Python, SQL, Autosys, Control
- Familiaritywith SDLC life cycle and change management process
- Goodcommunication skills and being a good team player is a must
- ApplicationsDevelopment experience is a plus
- Understandingof Securitized Products , Home Lending and related technologies is a plus
OurCorporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build andmaintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's importantcorporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bankentrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100countries around the world.
When youwork at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techcompanies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annualinvestment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovativesolutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, butalso change the world.
@2019JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmativeaction employer Disability/Veteran