CIB - Treasury Services - Global Payments Strategy Product Manager-Vice President
J.P. Morgan's Corporate &Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investorservices. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutionsentrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate &Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extendsliquidity in markets around the world. About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of theworld's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan'sTS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade,liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed tomeet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities inover 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan. About the Team
The Global Payment Strategy Product Management Team isresponsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of bothhigh and low value payments services that J.P. Morgan delivers to FinancialInstitution, Non-Bank Financial Institution, Corporate and Commercial Bankclients globally. These services include Direct Clearing as well asCorrespondent based settlement solutions to the client. Given thegeographic footprint of the payment businesses, services and clients that theGlobal Payment Strategy deliverables will support, the team is deployedglobally across the WHEM, EMEA and APAC regions.
Theprogram enhancing client value proposition and introducing industry-leadinginnovative products for the bank. Cash Management market is undergoingone of the exciting times - clients now demand simple and automated reportingtools for complex International accounting structures and payments. VirtualAccount Management (VAM) sits firmly in this space and provides not onlysub-ledger reporting capabilities but also has the potential to provide a greatalternative to some of the complex cash management and liquidity challenges. About the Position
The Global Payments Strategy Product Manager isresponsible for:
- Define the product strategy to align with thebusiness strategy in order to deliver client value proposition such as VAM.
- Plan the product roadmap to provide strategicdirection to support client requirements through collaboration with traditionalproduct teams.
- Develop new products for Global PaymentsStrategy by partnering with technology, operation, service, risk, complianceand legal teams at the global level. Also own and coordinate with the regionalGlobal Payments Product Leads to ensure new products rollout in the region.
- Outline new business requirements for theProduct Development team to draft, collate, distribute and deliver to theregions. Ensure the client value-add features are incorporated into thebusiness requirement documents.
- Product management and promotion includingready-to-launch and ready-to-sell activities at the global level and throughcollaboration with the traditional product teams in the regions.
- Lead the client engagement discussion on theGlobal Payments Strategy client value-add product rollouts and train clientfacing team to manage client discussions.
- Manage risk and regulatory items including NBIArelated to the launch of new products under Global Payments Strategy.
- Partner with Global Payments Strategy programmanagement to ensure all deliverables and projects related to the launch of thenew products are delivered on schedule.
- Considerable previous experience: of product management with some P&L responsibility and payment product experience preferred.
- Solid track record of success in leading large-scale initiatives across various product teams.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail in written documentation
- Experience analyzing and documenting Business Requirements
- Experience in collaborating with sales, technology, operation, service, risk, compliance and legal teams and command strong influencing skills.
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for details. Oral and written communications.
- Project planning skills.
- Bachelors degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- May require travel.