- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Campus Recruiting Manager
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Moody's Global Talent Acquisition department supports over 10,000 colleagues globally. The team is aligned into 3 regions (US/Americas, EMEA, APAC) and is focused on attracting, engaging and acquiring diverse high quality talent for Moody's. The team hires experienced professionals as well as manages a campus recruiting program.
We are looking for a Campus Recruiting Manager to join our team in New York, leading the campus recruiting team and programs in several US offices. This position is a key talent acquisition role partnering directly with the business, recruitment marketing, universities and partner organizations to hire top talent at the undergraduate level.
- Manage a campus team of recruiters and coordinators
- Develop and execute an innovative campus talent acquisition strategy
- Manage talent pipelines from campus events, internship programs, and conferences
- Work to ensure that the talent pipeline result in conversions to full-time hires
- Establish strong relationships with executive leadership and managers throughout the firm
- Forge & maintain relationships with our target universities, working with them not only to hire candidates, but also to create brand awareness on campus
- Build out a robust diversity talent acquisition strategy aimed at the university population
- Work closely with other recruiting leads to develop pipeline for entry-level opportunities
- Some travel to various college and university events
- Report directly to Global Head of Talent Acquisition
- Lead, coach and mentor the campus recruiting team (2 direct reports) for the Americas, and partner with colleagues from the broader global TA leadership team
- Educate and help the business to plan their growth in a realistic way with the support of data
- Be the trusted advisor for hiring managers and all hiring partners
- Support the Global Head of Talent Acquisition in strategic discussions and projects around growth plans, competitor mapping and talent driven acquisitions
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal HR, senior leaders, hiring managers, and other key partners
- Ensure proper visibility of Campus Recruiting team with senior leadership, on-campus, external relations and internal partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years full lifecycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high growth and high volume environment
- 1+ years managing a recruiting team
- Experience in financial services or technology a media and/or technology company strongly preferred
- Great communication and organization skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- You are super organized with an eye for detail
- You possess a solid sense of urgency, high emotional intelligence, and intuition
- You are a fast learner, curious, enthusiastic and always willing to step up to help the team
- You are passionate about the chance to create an impact/difference in the lives of the next generation of Moody's talent
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.