- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Aug 18
Capital Markets Attorney # 116033
- Answer a broad variety of questions from bankers and outside counsel that arise during a transaction, including general deal mechanics;
- Advise Investment Banking Committee;
- Review and negotiate underwriting/purchase agreements, legal opinions, comfort letters and other transaction documents;
- Review and comment on offering documents and check for compliance with CS's style guide;
- Assist in the review and preparation of responses to SEC comments, when applicable;
- Review and prepare responses to FINRA questionnaires, if required; and
- Review non-disclosure agreements and engagement letters as required.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of securities laws and regulations relating to equity capital markets transactions; experience in Latin American capital markets transactions desired as well;
- Communicate legal advice in a clear and concise manner and in a timely fashion;
- Possess 4-7 years of experience as a practicing attorney at a major corporate and securities law firm or in-house legal department;
- JD and NYS Bar;
- Be a team oriented individual that will collaborate on drafting legal guidelines and manage projects.