- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Aug 18
Charles River Development Team Lead #116032
An exciting and strategic role leading our core Asset Management IT trading platform team in the US. Sitting with our US based Asset Management front office trading team, you will have an opportunity to inspire and lead our Charles River IT development team of 20+ onshore and offshore team members.
- Supporting 8 business lines with over 15b AUM across multiple asset classes: Equities, futures, fixed income, commodities, swaps, index products, repos and others.
- Strategic responsibilities will include effective leadership of the team into new delivery paradigms, including DevOps, Testing Automation, and Robotics.
- Tactical responsibilities will include stakeholder management (traders, operations, compliance, and others), and delivering product enhancements and optimization of the team for most effective, and cost efficient delivery, utilizing an agile SDLC
- Team focused, with all stakeholders operating in a collaborative environment
- A platform for professional and personal growth
- 5 or more year's experience with the Charles River trading platform, or comparable third-party order management solution.
- 5 or more year's experience managing / leading teams of 10+ team members, ideally with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, and C# technologies
- Experience in agile IT engineering practices like Scrum, Test Driven Development, Continuous integration, unit testing, and deployment automation
- End-to-end ownership mentality for development and testing across full project lifecycle, and all environments (Dev, QA, UAT, Prod, DR)
- Demonstrated ability to partner with IT teams across infrastructure and support to deliver most effectively, and using current technology and processes.
- Ability to effectively coach, leads, and instructs local and remote team-members.