Leading finance firm is seeking a multi-talented and versatile Chief of Staff to support their CEO in the firm's New York HQ.
The Chief of Staff will be responsible for a number of business critical day-to-day functions, research and special projects, including:
- Acting as trusted advisor, confidante, counsel and right-hand to the CEO;
- Manage a diverse range of commitments and initiatives on behalf of the CEO;
- Ensure the continual promotion of robust and on message internal / external CEO communication;
- Ensure continual alignment of firm strategy and goals with the CEO's vision;
- Collaborate with internal department heads and senior stakeholders to manage key strategic initiatives;
- Manage agendas and content for external/internal conferences, meetings and town halls;
- Own and manage CEO office planning;
- Report on deliverables, feedback, issues and opportunities across the firm;
- Attend key leadership meetings and assist in setting firm direction and strategy;
- Act as proxy for the CEO as needed;
The successful candidate will:
- Have 7-10+ years' relevant professional experience, preferably in i-banking, management consulting, operational and/or strategy type functions;
- Be solution-oriented with strong problem-solving aptitude and exceptional project management skills;
- Bring experience operating cross-culturally as part of a global business across time zones;
- Possess outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to build consensus and foster strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships;
- Be a talented multi-tasker, highly adaptable, organized and with strong attention to detail;
- Exercise sound judgment, provide sage counsel and be the soul of discretion;
- Degree from a top school; advanced degree (ie MBA) strongly preferred.
A highly competitive compensation package is on offer to the successful candidate.