Client Account Management - Financial Services Industry
Client Account Management -- FSI, Senior -NewYork Metro
Deloitte Services LPincludes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, HumanResources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and FinancialSupport Services.
We're looking for an autonomous self-starter with outstanding organizationaland program management skills - a strategic thinker who's also a naturalcollaborator. As a Client Account Manager - FSI (CAM) you'll work with seniorDeloitte leaders on some of our most important accounts - helping our teamsbuild relationships, win projects and deliver work. You'll oversee accountoperations and strategic activities - keeping our practitioners well informedand in front of the client while ensuring account operations run smoothly.You'll work closely with account leadership to help address our clients' mostimportant challenges by bringing them the best of Deloitte. You'll share whatother account teams are doing and help to innovate new approaches. You'll be animportant link between the larger firm, your account teams, and your clients.
Work you'll do
Responsibilities will be based on specific client relationship objectives andaccount teams' needs, and will include some or all of the following:
• Client: develop and execute client relationship strategy, leverage clientaccelerators and Deloitte thought leadership to build relationships, developclient materials, support pursuits
• Strategic: develop account strategy and operating model, support annualaccount planning
• Leadership: prepare for account leadership meetings, support leadershipdevelopment
• People: support account talent strategy, manage team communications andevents, manage onboarding and offboarding and team collaboration tools
• Quality & Risk: manage confidential information program for your account,support compliance initiatives as needed, support procurement relationship andcontracting as needed
• Financial: support financial analysis and reporting, opportunity tracking andinternal reporting as needed Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• Demonstrated account management or consulting experience
• Minimum 4 years work experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and manage multiple priorities
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and Excel skillscritical
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in a professional services firm
• FSI Industry experience
At Deloitte, clients are at the heart of everything we do. As a part of ClientExperience, Client Account Management (CAM) is a group of over 200professionals in the US and India who are dedicated to bringing the best ofDeloitte to our most important clients. CAMs, like other Deloittepractitioners, are aligned to an industry, but work across our group to shareand leverage best practices. How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University,The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that greatpeople make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees abroad range of benefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportiveculture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrateindividuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibilityto make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered,confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously lookingfor new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy,happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: tomake an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends torelationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about theorganization and the business area you are applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NYCSSPEKD014-CL4