Client Facilitation Specialist - Credit
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the Credit Sales team. You'll:
– support the team to ensure that all booking meets regulatory booking time requirements
– ensure that all allocations are made on time
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– Build a strong partnership with the IMO team and understand the trade flow front to back
– help with onboarding enquiries and keep in contact with internal/external clients
– make sure that administrative arrangements and post-trade processes are completed (e.g. novation, account setup, interaction with Legal on new client documents)
- Work to improve internal processes creating efficiencies across Credit, client facilitation and internal projects
You'll be working in the Credit Sales team in New York. We are part of the FRC (FX, Rates & Credit) function and are dedicated to Credit Sales within the UBS Investment Bank.
Your experience and skills
– an understanding of banking middle and back office processes
– great computer skills and knowledge around the programs that we use
– a willingness to understand the sales business and client franchise
– a team player
– a detail-oriented person
– hard-working and able to work under pressure
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.