Innovation is key to the development of our investment capability and as leaders in our chosen areas of expertise we continue to look for opportunities to grow and develop our business across new client channels and countries. The key to our success is and will always be the high quality of our professionals combined with the partnerships we create with our clients.
As a leading asset manager Insight has £620.8 billion in assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
The client service team is responsible for supporting the firm in the delivery of exemplary service to a range of institutional clients consisting of Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions and other Corporate & Government Investors across a number of geographic locations. The firm focuses on delivering tailored client solutions and it places a high degree of importance on the client’s experience, therefore, the team’s performance is critical to the success of the business as a whole.
Purpose of Role
As a key member of the Client Service team, this is a dynamic and pivotal role supporting the growth of the US business. The bulk of the workload relates to project management in various forms and an appropriate skill set in this area is vital. The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of institutional client service, have strong organization skills, and a proactive & team-focussed attitude
Responsibilities include managing team projects, completing client reporting and supporting the team in their daily activities. This role will work closely with the Client Directors and Investment Professionals from across the business and will add value by being proactive in seeking ways to create efficiencies and implement processes.
• Support the Client Service team in their daily activities and ongoing service requirements
• Coordinate and complete all ad hoc reporting and ensure they are delivered in accordance with client requirements.
• Lead team projects and coordinate with internal teams as required
• Assist the team with new client account onboarding and client change activities
• Conduct periodic KYC/AML client reviews
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation in the client file system
• Implement work in line with agreed team procedures and proactively make suggestions for enhancements and improvements
• Minute and follow up on actions agreed at internal meetings where required
• Demonstrate risk awareness and focus on delivering an appropriate control framework around client servicing
• Develop detailed knowledge of the clients and the environment in which we provide solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Confident, credible and capable in meetings and discussions
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multi task effectively in a busy and dynamic environment
• Ability to problem solve to ensure projects are completed on time
• Strong interest in investment strategies
• Proven effective use of resources – delegation but retention of responsibility
• In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite