- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Client Service Officer
Client Service Officer
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Private Client Coverage
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18053153
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Brief Description of the Organization CBNA is the primary legal entity for Citi, providing products and services to consumers, financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. In the past, Citi has provided most of its internal reporting on a business by business basis. With the changes in the regulatory environment, strong legal entity reporting and governance has become essential. This team is responsible for ensuring that CBNA has the appropriate governance and control infrastructure to meet the demand for legal entity planning, execution, information management and the ever-evolving regulatory environment.
Service Maintenance and Contribute to Business Growth
- Bilingual - English / Spanish or Portuguese required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of banking, fiduciary, credit and investments required.
- Excellent client facing service experience and problem resolution skills required.
- Strong background and interest in the fields of operations and compliance; previous sales referral experience preferred
- Interpersonal and team building skills. Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with various groups including sales, service, operations, compliance, and marketing
- High level of integrity and commitment to maintaining confidentiality with respect to the franchise and the client
- Proactively communicate client financial activity, large funds movements and other relevant client matters as appropriate
- Demonstrate initiative without compromising compliance or confidentiality
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills per the needs of banker teams and clients. Must be able to quickly manage multiple transactions/tasks
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail
- Proficiency and aptitude in utilizing systems, MS Office/Windows, web based and other desktop applications. Strong PC skills are needed to effectively manage daily activities (transaction execution, inquiries and investigations) with various systems.
- Seeks process improvements and generates new ideas to streamline processes/transactions.
- Series 7 & 63 licenses for US based employees
- BA/BS Degree
- Relevant 5-7 years of experience in the financial services industry is preferable