Client Service Valuation Analyst, TriOptima ( OTC Derivatives/Fintech/ 1-3 years experience)
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Valuation Analytics team is the first line of contact for our clients in the delivery of the triCalculate Valuation and Counterparty Credit Risk Analytics service. He or she will analyze OTC derivative portfolios, run calculations, and provide support to our clients. We are looking for a candidate with a technical background (i.e. Engineering Mathematics), have meticulous attention to detail and a broad understanding of valuations and OTC derivatives (Interest rate swaps, CDS, FX and commodities). Service Delivery
Responsible for delivering TriOptima's triCalculate service to its subscribers in a timely fashion and with high quality. Areas of responsibilities include:
- Accommodate client specific requests e.g. aid in setting up client specific data interpretation.
- Provide support to clients e.g. re-running calculations or identifying data issues.
- Participate in discussions with customers on how to interpret the result.
- Identify service and functionality improvements for development based on client needs.
- Draw upon OTC product knowledge to map and reconcile cash flow structures and trade valuations effectively.
Communicating with our clients and business partners and relaying external information to other stakeholders within TriOptima. Responsibilities include:
- Account Management
- Liaise with users and prospects, front-to-back, ensuring system enhancements meet goals and expectations.
- Answering of questions via phone and email.
- Produce online help and provide and maintain other relevant training documentation.
- Provide training of subscribers.
- Proactive monitoring of subscribers' activity on our website and contact clients with ideas and suggestions for more efficient usage.
- Making subscribers aware of new functionality, as it becomes available, and of other new subscribers signing up etc.
- Relaying feedback and requests from users to other stakeholders within TriOptima.
- Coordinate internal and external user acceptance tests.
- Manage and regularly update client status overview internally (Confluence and Salesforce).
- Explain the basic model assumptions and the basic idea underpinning the calculations to customers.
- Explain the result and the periodic changes in the result to customers.
Provide support to the Sales team in the sales process, activities include:
- Assisting in sales activities where requested by Sales (i.e. providing expertise when necessary).
- Assist in reviewing sales presentation content
- Supporting prospects during testing phase.
- Assist sales to with client on boarding and converting testing clients to paying customers.
- Preparation and maintenance of the triCalculate demo environment in collaboration with Sales and Business Development.
- Assist/manage pilot projects.
- Deep knowledge of OTC Derivatives (OTCD) products and valuation, particularly trade fields. Technically minded, analytical and structured approach.
- IT proficiency: Must have solid IT skills to be able to effectively explain functional requirements and propose potential solutions.
- Business perspective: Must be able to keep functional and technical development firmly in the context of a business value proposition.
- Communication skills (verbal and written): Must have the ability to understand our message at all times and convey it accurately and appropriately internally, as well as to our subscribers.
- Customer liaison and relationship management skills.