Phyton Talent Advisors is working with a Financial Services Technology company here in NYC in their search for a Client Services Specialist.
- Provide first-level support to internal and external users for all products and delivery channels (Web, API, Excel Add-in, Datafeeds).
- Work closely with Product, Information Technology, Sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues pertaining to Research, Ratings, Country and Industry Risk, Data and Analytics.
- Document and manage all queries, enhancement requests and feedback received via email and telephone to ensure a timely resolution and an overall positive client experience.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and clients’ usage statistics.
- Utilize internal system (Salesforce Service Cloud) to log issues, escalate unresolved queries and follow-up with relevant departments for issue resolution.
- Highly proactive and intuitive to identify opportunities to improve the client experience
- Provide client feedback to Product and Sales in support of product enhancement, renewal and growth objectives.
- Various internal projects (Salesforce, metrics, etc.)
- Identify and log lead into CRM platform and assign to relevant individual in Sales, Business Relationship Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Customer focused with a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Prior experience in a client support role.
- Team player with ability to work as an individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fixed Income product knowledge preferred.
- Prior exp with Datafeeds, Web-based platforms, API or Excel Add-in is a plus.
- Spanish speaking a plus.