Client Support Consultant (OMS/ PMS)
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
We are working with a leading financial software solution provider who supply a number front to back office solutions. As part of their flagship Order Management System (OMS) and Portfolio Management System (PMS) team, they are looking add a Client Support Consultant.
The Client Support Consultant is a key function and is responsible for receiving customer support requests and providing advice and guidance to clients to resolve the reported problem with appropriate quality and timeliness.
The successful candidate will have broad experience in financial markets, technical skills and the ability to demonstrate complex Order Management and Portfolio Modeling workflows and systems. The candidate must have a proven track record in consulting or client services and can thrive in a dynamic high energy environment.
- Experience supporting front office systems
- Preferably an understanding of OMS/ EMS or PMS systems
- Knowledge of the buy-side customers
- Must have worked for a financial technology vendor
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Servers
- Basic understanding of FIX protocols