Collateral Management - Treasury Associate
- $50K - $55K Base + Bonus + 3 Weeks Vacation
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- International Market Recruiters
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Searching for future leaders who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We are seeking a Collateral Management Practitioner who is decisive, energetic, and self-starting.
Collateral Management - Treasury Associate - $50,000 $55,000 Base + Bonus!
Growing top-ranked global, independent fund administrator is hiring a recent college grad with 1+ years of experience working within a financial services company.
Your responsibilities will focus on traditional collateral management responsibilities such as margin calls, dispute resolutions, and collateral settlements. You will be expected to oversee the cash management processes, hold conversations with senior Hedge Fund personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Analytical college grad with 1+ years' financial services experience
- Knowledge of derivatives, repo and collateral management
- Familiarity with legal documentation: CSA, MRA, MSFTA, & clearing
- Experience with wire instructions, cash payments, and swift message types
- Able to multi-task under high-pressure with accuracy
- Proactive individual willing to lead initiatives and work independently
- Self-motivated and solid team player with a client-service approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills - build excel maps, v-lookups, pivot tables
Jump start your career with an industry leader that honors success with promotion, financial reward and excellent benefits including 3-week vacation after 90 days, 401K & health coverage!
To be considered you must include your resume in a Word document.